ShakeMEDITX is a system designed to include management of treatment processes both in clinical and non-clinical activities, resources and financial aspects. The system provides a detailed guide throughout the phases of patient treatment to improve continuity and coordination of treatment in various medical disciplines.
- Shake MediTX is an open platform specialised in clinical pathways and clinical registries
- Shake MediTX supports the clinical pathways of any clinical specialty/subspeciality and allows you to easily model and execute clinical pathways using different HIS systems or other specialised medical systems.
- Sa Shake MediTX allows you to format and collaborate with clinical pathways within CIS / HIS or National Registry or LIMS systems
- Flawless integration with existing healthcare IT infrastructure through microservice.
- Shake MediTX is tailored to the strict EU and other laws regarding the safeguarding of healthcare data, of personal data, of digitized documents, etc.
- Access to the clinical registries from anywhere via Web technologies (HTML5)
- Enables the collaboration of interdisciplinary teams (consulting specialist, external or internal control group …)
- Extensive monitoring, surveying and reporting through an integrated or third party solution
- Integrated reporting:
– Report templates for physicians (their patients)
– Report templates for domain Coordinators (patients of their domain)
– Report templates for consultation board members
– Editor of the templates for national coordinators
- Shake MediTX can export all the entered data into Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to export any data to a professional analytics tools (such as Pentaho, IBM Cognos, IBM SPSS, etc.)
- Implementation time reduced considerably – with vast technical expertise in clinical registries and clinical pathways we offer a guarantee for the implementation of any registry or clinical pathway within a month.
- Increases the quality of treatment (the system monitors various healthcare indicators, calculates some, and provides physicians with world-class professional expertise).
- Reduces costs (better and faster data distribution, advanced analytics, identifying unnecessary “bottlenecks” in the process, etc.)
We offer you preconfigured clinical pathways and registries for the following specialties in medicine: rheumatology, gastroenterology, dermatology, pediatrics, neurology, gynecology, ophthalmology, dentistry, cardiology.
- Process documentation in BPMN2.0
- Software configuration via WEB GUI
- Availability via cloud technology, independent platforms, SAAS Availability
- System certified according to international standards and EU standards